Ghana Medical Help

Fire Hits Bongo District Hospital

Bongo District HospitalAn electrical fire at Bongo District Hospital has burned down the operating room and the equipment in it. We have reports that the makeshift theatre is now utilizing entirely GMH-donated equipment! Without these items, the hospital would have been completely unable to maintain surgical operations.

Let’s help this hospital. Donate or sponsor equipment today here.

Ghana Medical Help

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *